Adults and children can admire the Everglades wildlife while enjoying the narrated tour on an airboat
About This Deal
- Departure time: For the full Airboat Tour experience (airboat tour, gator show, and 2 free group photos per party), you must arrive at the park between the times of 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Tours run continuously every 20 minutes
- What’s included: 60-minute narrated airboat tour, gator show, and 2 free group photos per party
- Departure Location: 21940 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33332
- Age ranges: Adults (ages 12+) and Kids (ages 3 – 11). Free admission for children 2 and under
- Hours of operation: Monday – Sunday (9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) - Rain or shine
Everglades Holiday Park’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All airboats and rental boats will be cleaned and disinfected after each tour/rental with commercial electrostatic spray disinfectant machines
- All common contact areas will be wiped down continuously during the day
- Plexi-glass screens have been installed to separate guests from staff at cash registers
- We have installed 5 hand washing stations with anti-bacterial soap for our guests to use in and around the park
- Masks will be required for all of our guests and employees alike to ensure everyone’s safety
- Prior to a tour, guests temperatures will be taken by touchless thermometer
- There will be a limited number of passengers on each airboat tour to allow for social distancing. This might mean that fewer options for scheduling of tours are available
Social distancing rules and standards will apply throughout the park
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Everglades Holiday Park’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Everglades Holiday Park
Everglades Holiday Park unveils the natural splendor of one of Earth's last undisturbed territories with invigorating airboat tours and interactive alligator presentations. Visitors to the untamed river of grass explore its wetlands and observe its animal residents, and tour guides keep encroaching gators at bay with pointed comments of historic and ecological significance. The powerful airboat fleet features a covered passenger vessel for all-weather observation and an innovative zephyr-harnessing propulsion system that allows boats to swiftly skim across the Everglades' grassy rivers while sneaking up on unsuspecting patches of Spanish moss. The park is also home to Animal Planet's Gator Boys; most of the reality show's episodes are filmed here.
The park complements boat tours with 20-minute gator presentations that star a cast of live alligators and shed some light on nature's last remaining dinosaurs. The boat captains are always available for private charters, which can be stocked with food, beverages, and ice at the park's 24-hour general store before heading out for fishing expeditions or leisurely cruises through the glades.