All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 30–40 minutes airboat ride
- Alligator Wildlife Nature Show
- Access to the jungle trail, observation platform, and exhibits
- Airboats depart about every 20–30 minutes
- Ride length: 30–40 minutes
- Narrator shares in-depth knowledge on the Everglades’ history, vegetation, and wildlife
- During the Alligator Wildlife Nature Show, visitors get an up-close look at gators and other wildlife
- Exhibits include an alligator farm, crocodiles, and several reptile species on display
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Children under 5 years are free. Last airboat departure at 4pm daily; must arrive by 3:30pm to experience the entire tour. Be advised longer wait times may occur between the peak hours of 9:30am to 11:30am. No cellular coverage in area; must download tickets to your phone or print tickets ahead of time. A $3 per visitor National Park Entrance Fee payable upon redemption at Safari's Ticket Booth. You will receive a receipt that can be used to upgrade to a 7-day National Park Pass at other National Park entrances nearby. Limit 6 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Everglades Safari Park
Set in the heart of scenic Everglades National Park, Everglades Safari Park has showcased South Florida’s distinctive wildlife for more than 40 years. The company’s modern fleet of airboats whisks tourists through the park's lush ecosystem as guides helpfully point out which logs are alligators and which alligators are confused crocodiles. As soon as they step off the boat, groups have the chance to get up close to the wildlife during an interactive alligator show and a walk down the jungle trail.