Wine made from lemons, not grapes! Learn how wine is made and taste citrus wine samples.
About This Deal
- What’s included: winery admission for two; learn how wine is made; citrus wine flight for each 21+ guest
- When: Based only on winery availability. If you need a specific date, check Online Calendar FIRST. After purchase, book your Tour using Online Calendar
- Tour length: 60 minutes
- Valid photo ID required
- Tours limited to follow all current safety guidelines
- Free parking
- We love dogs but we can't have dogs in the winery
- Discounted prices on bottles and cases of citrus wine (unopened to take home)
About Evergood Elixirs
Wine made from lemons, not grapes! Think adult lemonades.
Ten years ago, Matthew Hexter started making citrus wine. At home, one of his sons saw the yellow liquid fermenting and called it "Skier Pee." The name stuck -- hey, it's Colorado! More importantly, friends asked for sample bottles. And then more bottles. And more bottles. We learned the name Skier Pee may be memorable, but the wine is unforgettable.
Matthew kept experimenting with the wines and Snow Bunny was born. A strawberry lemon wine, most tasters call it "dangerous" and an "adult juice box." Next came Switch Stance, our refreshing lemon-lime wine. It's best described as an "instant margarita." Finally, he created grapefruit wine, Citrus Stomp, which tastes like an "adult Squirt."
Evergood Elixirs, located in Palmer Lake, opened its doors in June 2018. We make small-batch wines that are all 10% ABV, gluten-free, vegan, and low in carbs. Once you pop the top, they are good for 2-1/2 to 3 weeks (which is weeks longer than a traditional red or white). Citrus is a natural preservative so our wines have a long shelf life and don't seem to give those nasty red wine headaches. (Ever gotten a lemonade headache?). Our entire family is involved in fermenting, bottling, marketing, deliveries, graphic design, tastings, tours and the best part, product development.
Currently, our wines are available at 300+ Colorado liquor stores, restaurants, and bars. We have plans to introduce new flavors and distribute them to other states.
Thanks for considering our Tour and Tasting. Cheers!