What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $38 for a dinner for two or more, with two egg rolls, two fried shrimps, barbecue ribs, crab rangoon, szechuan shrimp, lemon chicken, and combo fried rice
- $75 for a dinner for four or more, with four egg rolls, four fried shrimps, barbecue ribs, crab rangoon, szechuan shrimp, lemon chicken, and combo fried rice
Reserve - How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Taxes and gratuity are not included and are to be paid in cash. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evergreen Restaurant
Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine takes many forms at Evergreen Restaurant, a Chicago Chinatown hotspot. But whether the chefs are sizzling jalapeno shrimp, deep-fried crab, pork in peking sauce, or black bean dessert soup, their meals are always big on flavor. And they don't skimp on presentation, either. Their popular mango pudding is shaped like a friendly koi fish that smiles at diners—presenting vegans an opportunity to finally eat something with a face. Their most impressive creation, however, is the lobster dinner for 10. They test tables' strength with a host of traditional dishes for sharing, including beef and vegetables, shrimp, and two full lobsters.