Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for two adult passes ($50 value)
- $70 for two adult and two youth passes ($96 value)
The passes include entry to the Aviation Museum, the Space Museum, the Firearms Exhibit, and one movie. Current movies include Robots 2D, which sets out to uncover details about what the future might hold for the development of robots.
Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum preserves one of mankind's greatest achievements: harnessing the power of flight. Across its open hangars sprawl aircraft of every era being a Smithsonian Affiliate —from replicas of the earliest Wright Flyers to an SR-71 Blackbird capable of speeds greater than 2,000 miles per hour. There's also an indoor water park, just like the one the Wright Brothers dreamed of installing in their surf shop some day.
- Size: Each building is 120,000 square feet with hangars filled with civilian and military planes; NASA space craft; a large-format digital 3D theater; and the 70,000 square foot indoor Wings & Wings Waterpark
- Eye Catcher: a real Boeing 747 aircraft that sits on the Waterpark's roof, and even has a slide built into its structure
- Crown Jewel: The Spruce Goose. Famously designed by Howard Hughes, this WWII-era plane was built out of wood due to wartime restrictions on metals. It flew only once.
- Don't Miss: an unflown capsule from the Mercury space program
- Hidden Gem: Titan Launch room located in the Space Museum., where 18 cases break from aviation to showcase weaponry from every era of the American military
- Hands-On Activities: In addition to slides and leisure pools, the Waterpark houses more than 20 interactive educational exhibits focused on the power of water.
- Pro Tip: Tell the Museum staff how long you want to spend in the Museum; they'll help you plan an itinerary that best fits your schedule.
- Special Program: guided tours by volunteer docents, many of whom are veteran pilots