All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Adult Museum and Theater Passes
- Two Adult and Two Youth Museum and Theater Passes
The passes include entry to the Aviation Museum, the Space Museum, and one 3D movie. Current movies include Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag, where Red Flag is the final training for pilots and their aircrews before being sent into actual combat. Follow pilot, John Stratton, as he makes his way through this extraordinary event held in the desert of Nevada.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for after-hours events. Please check website for hours and rules and regulations. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum preserves one of the greatest achievements of humankind: harnessing the power of flight. Across its open hangars sprawl aircraft of every era —from replicas of the earliest Wright Flyer to an SR-71 Blackbird capable of speeds greater than 2,000 miles per hour.
- Size: Each building is 120,000 square feet with hangars filled with civilian and military planes; NASA space craft; a large-format digital 3D theater; and the 70,000 square foot indoor Wings
- Eye Catcher: a real Boeing 747 aircraft that sits on the roof, and even has a slide built into its structure
- Crown Jewel: The Spruce Goose. Famously designed by Howard Hughes, this WWII-era plane was built out of wood due to wartime restrictions on metals. It flew only once.
- Don't Miss: an unflown capsule from the Mercury space program
- Hidden Gem: Titan II Missile explore this large booster rocket from inside its missile silo, and then experience the excitement of a simulated launch sequence from the launch room
- Hands-On Activities: In addition to slides and leisure pools, there are more than 20 interactive educational exhibits focused on the power of water.
- Pro Tip: Tell the Museum staff how long you want to spend in the Museum; they'll help you plan an itinerary that best fits your schedule.
- Special Program: guided tours by volunteer docents, many of whom are veteran pilots