Excelling in the art of dance requires patience, swanlike grace, and a pair of feet strong enough to squeeze two lumps of coal until milk comes out. Massage coal-teats into a dance-bucket with today's Groupon to Evergreen City Ballet in Renton. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a five-class pass to open classes, including ballet, modern, tap, hip-hop, Pilates, and yoga (a $65 value).
- For $25, you get a month pass to a creative movement dance and music workshop (a $50 value).
- For $22, you get a month pass to Mommy & Me dance and music workshop (a $44 value).
In addition to training and placing professional dancers with major companies across the world, Evergreen City Ballet educates amateurs, from mini movers of 18 months to full-grown foot soldiers, in the art of dance and movement. The open classes train teens and adults in an array of styles, including ballet, hip-hop, modern, tap, Pilates, and yoga. Dancers 3 and 4 years old may enroll in a creative movement course, where the insatiable energy of the toddler is harnessed to power a dynamo of imaginative movement and spatial awareness. Like the ever-diminishing proportions of a Russian nesting doll, Evergreen City Ballet offers a Mommy & Me course for still younger dancers. Children 18 months to 3 years of age learn the basics of ballet, movement, rhythm, and music all with the companionship of a doting mama swan.
- The Evergeen [sic] City Ballet is the best enviroment [sic] for dancing I have ever had the pleasure to be in. It is a close knit, high quality, studio that does its best to help the dancers of all ages to grow and enjoy themselves. – misscharlie, City Voter
- Fun and exciting atmosphere. Your child will be inspired to move and dance to the music! Classes for adults as well so while your child is in class try a yoga class for yourself! – Kevin
2230 Lind Ave. SW
Renton, Washington 98057Get Directions