Chiropractor manipulates patients’ spines, aiming to improve their posture as well as overall well-being
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractors: Dr. Matthew Hales, Dr. Eric Dahl
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evergreen Physical Medicine
Evergreen Physical Medicine's goal is to provide coordinated integrated healthcare all under one roof. The team—which includes chiropractors, nurse practitioners, and licensed massage therapists—uses their skills to combat a number of physical ailments, including back, neck, and joint pain.
But it's not just the physical aspect that they treat. They also offer mental health counseling to individuals, couples, and families struggling with a variety of mental health disorders, from anxiety and depression to transitions and grief.