3D embroidery technique aims to add the appearance of fullness and definition to thinner lips
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- A perfect treatment for those wanting to add definition and fullness back to their lips. It is the right choice for thin undefined or uneven lips.
- The 3D lip embroidery techniques is a semi-permanent makeup that can enhance the lip borders and give lips that full plumbed.
The Fine Print
Svetlana Murdock has been working in the beauty industry for more than five years. Having received her education in Europe and Canada, she continues taking courses to learn the newest and most effective procedures that can make her clients feel beautiful. At Everlash, she offers a wide range of facial and hair treatments as well as semi-permanent and permanent makeup services.