Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion facials: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED-light facial: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Microcurrent Facelift: During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
About Evermore Esthetics
The mission of Evermore Esthetics is to help enhance each client's unique, natural beauty in a relaxing, restorative atmosphere. The studio offers a wide range of facials, peels, body treatments, eyelash and eyebrow services, and waxing sessions. But besides physical beauty, Evermore Esthetics also promotes wellness and self-love.