Adventure-seekers explore the La Jolla Ecological Reserve together with two experienced snorkel guides
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. Please note: As this is an online promotion, the only way to make a reservation will be through the link provided after purchase. Subject to Availability.
- Group size: up to 10 people
- Age restrictions: must be 5 or older
- Duration of the trip: 60 minutes
- Online reservation required; view the calendar to check available dates
- Departure location: Everyday California Shop
- While snorkeling in the La Jolla Ecological Reserve, participants may find leopard sharks, dolphins, sea lions, turtles, shovel nose guitar fish, and Garibaldi fish
- Tour Times:
- 7/12/19 through 9/30/19 10:30 am & 12:00 Daily
- 10/1/19 through 10/31/19 10:30 am & 12:00 Weekends Only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Max 6 vouchers per group. Tours may not always go inside caves; subject to weather and safety. Refer to website for times listed prior to setting reservation. Must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled tour. Not valid 8/30-9/2/19. Must be able to swim to participate. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Everyday California
Action water-sports shop Everyday California wrangles an experienced team of experts to escort patrons on kayak, surfing, and snorkeling tours. The shop as been lauded by publications including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and San Diego Tribune for its exploration of the earth's watery expanses that offer glimpses of marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea lions, seals, dolphins, and cormorants. Kayak tours take paddlers out on a variety of adventures, including destinations such as seven sea caves, the paths of migrating gray whales, and underwater kelp forests. Everyday California also rents out kayaks, snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, and saddles for baby belugas. With warmer waters this winter customer can experience snorkeling and other water excursions.