During the tour, participants enjoy watching whales as well as admiring the natural environment and marine wildlife under the eye of guides
About This Deal
Everyday California is open and not subject to California’s December 3rd, 2020 COVID order. For the most up to date information, please check the merchant’s website.
- Tour times: Monday - Friday 9:30 am, Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am
- Final day Whale Watch is offered for the season is March 14th, 2021
- What’s included: Life vest and safety tutorial
- Departure time: Click here to view the schedule
- Departure location: Everyday California Shop, 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037
- All participants are expected to arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour
- Age restrictions: must be 6 or older
- Lockers available for rental
Offer is valid for two people to ride in a double kayak. Customers are encouraged to call and check availability prior to booking as availability is limited. Solo participants or an odd-numbered groups, call (858) 454-6195 for scheduling assistance.
Everyday California is a proud participant of 1% for the Planet. To learn more, click here
Need To Know
About Everyday California
Action water-sports shop Everyday California wrangles an experienced team of experts to escort patrons on a kayak, surfing, and snorkeling tours. The shop as been lauded by publications including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and San Diego Tribune for its exploration of the earth's watery expanses that offer glimpses of marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea lions, seals, dolphins, and cormorants. Kayak tours take paddlers out on a variety of adventures, including destinations such as seven sea caves, the paths of migrating gray whales, and underwater kelp forests. Everyday California also rents out kayaks, snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, and saddles for baby belugas. With warmer waters, this winter customers can experience snorkeling and other water excursions.