During the two-hour tour, participants enjoy an exciting experience by watching whales and admiring the scenic views under the eye of guides
About This Deal
- All rentals include life jackets and a safety tutorial
- Age requirements: second passenger on a double kayak must be 6 or older
- Advance online reservations required
- Before purchasing your voucher, you should check reservation availability on the Everyday California website to make sure your desired dates are available
- If you have any questions regarding scheduling or availability, or if you are a solo participant or an odd-numbered group, you can call the merchant at (858) 454-6195 for scheduling assistance
- Deal is valid for the following promotional departure times between December 15th, 2021 through March 6th, 2022:
- Monday–Friday: 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 9:00 a.m.
- On the day of your trip, all participants are expected to arrive 30 minutes early.
Everyday California donates a portion of every purchase made to Greenwave & Urban Surf 4 Kids through our partnership with 1% For The Planet. To learn more, click here
About Everyday California
Action water-sports shop Everyday California wrangles an experienced team of experts to escort patrons on a kayak, surfing, and snorkeling tours. The shop as been lauded by publications including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and San Diego Tribune for its exploration of the earth's watery expanses that offer glimpses of marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea lions, seals, dolphins, and cormorants. Kayak tours take paddlers out on a variety of adventures, including destinations such as seven sea caves, the paths of migrating gray whales, and underwater kelp forests. Everyday California also rents out kayaks, snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, and saddles for baby belugas. With warmer waters, this winter customers can experience snorkeling and other water excursions.