What You'll Get
Choose From Five Options
- $24 for a 90-minute guided sea-cave kayak tour for one: valid Monday-Thursday ($59 value)
- $29 for a 90-minute guided sea-cave kayak tour for one ($59 value)
- $34 for a 2-hour kayak and snorkel tour for one: valid Monday-Thursday ($79 value)
- $39 for a 2-hour kayak and snorkel tour for one ($79 value)
- $20 for a 1-hour leopard shark snorkel tour for one ($40 value)
Schedule: June 25th to Oct 31st
- Kayak and Snorkel Tour: Everyday at 9:20am – Must Be Comfortable Swimmer in order to participate
- The Original La Jolla Kayak Tour: Monday-Thursday at 9:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am, 11:40am; Friday-Sunday at 9:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am, 11:40am
- Leopard Shark Snorkel Tour: Everyday at 9:00am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm – Must Be Comfortable Swimmer in order to participate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid 7/1/16–7/5/16, Memorial Day weekend, or Labor Day weekend. Tours may not always go inside cave; subject to weather and safety. Two week advanced reservation is recommended. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. 10% City tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Everyday California
Action water-sports shop Everyday California wrangles an experienced team of experts to escort patrons on kayak, surfing, and snorkeling tours. The shop as been lauded by publications including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, and San Diego Tribune for its exploration of the earth's watery expanses that offer glimpses of marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea lions, seals, dolphins, and cormorants. Kayak tours take paddlers out on a variety of adventures, including destinations such as seven sea caves, the paths of migrating gray whales, and underwater kelp forests. Everyday California also rents out kayaks, snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, and saddles for baby belugas. With warmer waters this winter customer can experience snorkeling and other water excursions.