Mini golf arose out of demand for a time-efficient alternative to a full round of golf and a global fervor for manmade waterfalls. Putt through artificial cascades with today’s Groupon for mini golf at Evie’s Golf Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a mini-golf outing for two (up to a $38.50 total value) that includes the following:
- An 18-hole round of mini golf for two (up to an $8.50 value/person)
- One 14-inch pizza (up to a $17 value)
- Two large soft drinks (a $2.25 value each)<p>
- For $30, you get a mini-golf outing for four (up to a $65 total value) that includes the following:
- An 18-hole round of mini golf for four (up to an $8.50 value/person)
- One 18-inch pizza (up to a $22 value)
- Four large soft drinks (a $2.25 value each)
At Evie’s Golf Center’s mini-golf course, putter-wielding patrons embark on an 18-hole, par 40 odyssey through treacherously sloped, emerald-turf corridors kissed by the gentle mist of hole-side waterfalls. Outduel old rivals with a smooth and dependable putting stroke, or use the round as practice to fine-tune new techniques such as using your own double-gripped putter or intimidating finicky orbs until they take cover in each hole.
Players can commune over a steaming pie at Evie’s Pizzeria, where 360 degrees of gustatory bliss can be adorned with toppings that range from the conventional pepperoni and sausage to more inventive crowns such as fresh basil, prosciutto, and anti-sauce. Icy, large soft drinks round out the post-round rations, refreshing voices hoarse from consistent yells during the backstroke of each opponent’s putts.
Though Evie’s Golf Center sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
4735 Bee Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, Florida 34233