Performed by an experienced aesthetician, chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments can brighten the skin and improve its texture
What You'll Get
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evolution Body Transformation
After giving birth to two children and being unable to shed the extra pounds she'd gained, Dr. Stacy Shropshire began investigating weight-loss and rejuvenation options. As a result of this research, she founded Madison Laser Like Lipo, now Evolution Body Transformation. The clinic's laser-driven services work to remove fine lines, smooth silhouettes, and renew body and mind.