Chiropractic treatments help reduce pain, increase mobility, and speed up recovery from injuries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Kristine Lamana, who earned her doctorate in chiropractic medicine at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, FL and uses the Palmer Package style adjusted to fit each patient’s needs.
- What’s included:
- Initial examination
- Three adjustments per month
- Three passive therapies per month
- Two premium therapies per month
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
It's all about health and well-being at Evolve. That is why they offer a variety of chiropractic packages, so that everyone could find one that suits them. The doctor, Kristine Lamana, specializes in Palmer Package adjustments and instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, and tailors each treatment to address the patient's individual needs.