All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Did Crabs Evolve from Humans?
Today's Groupon offers a pole-based exercise more effective than 1920s pole sitting, more energizing than pole-vaulting, and more sensual than polenta. For $35, you get two physically tightening pole-dance classes and two sexy cardio classes at Evolve Dance Studio (an $85 value). Evolve makes it easy to fit a little sensuality into your busy world with classes scheduled from noon through late evening, Monday through Thursday, and midday, Friday through Sunday. (Your Groupon is not valid for Monday and Wednesday 8 p.m. pole-dance class.)
No matter what your experience scaling poles, pole-dancing classes offer a refreshing take on physically exerting physics-defiance as you unleash your pent-up sexy side and deliver a tremendous workout to your core, arms, legs, shoulders, and more. Enjoy an empowering, up-to-400 calorie-burning workout with women just like you in a supportive environment ornamented with lovely Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring and a relaxing lounge area. The experienced trainers will also encourage you to reach your full poletential.
Along with two pole-dancing classes, you also get two sexy cardio classes. As you roll it, drop it, and rock it, you'll confuse your body by showing it a great time while secretly working it into wonderful shape. No pole will ever look at you the same way again.
Note: Today’s deal is for new customers only.
- I recommend women to take this class, the environment is welcoming and very accommodating. I've lost 10 pounds in a month and look very toned. – Dana98, Citysearch
- As a 1st timer coming into this class I was happy that the teacher took her time with each person. She made it fun for us all. I never expected it to be this much of a work out. – llaydt, Citysearch
- The best part, I'm getting my former dancer/gymnast body back and having a blast at the same time! – Ashley B., Yelp
Did Crabs Evolve from Humans?
Everyone knows that humans evolved from smaller humans who evolved from monkeys, but did you know that crabs evolved from humans? The evidence mounts:
- For centuries, human thoraxes have been elongated to an unseemly degree. Crab thoraxes are hidden to prevent ignominy and social-discomposure. Indubitable evidence of improvement on human features.
- The soft, puny bodies of humans have long been a source of unhappiness and weapon-susceptibility. Crabs see our soft body and raise us a thick exoskeleton—a clear evolutionary advantage.
- Overcomplicated human forms of communication, such as speech-making or written composition, have made information-conveyance unbearable. Crabs have evolved an amazingly simple system of waving their pincers to communicate which holes are safe for hiding in and which contain valuable females. Humanity has reached its end. Crabs are our evolutionary sons and daughters. Hail them!
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Classes subject to availability. All classes valid except Monday and Wednesday pole dancing class at 8 pm. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evolve Dance Studio
Evolve Dance Studio's sultry dance classes have earned Pop Sugar’s praise for their ability to cultivate strength, flexibility, and confidence. Inside the naturally lit studio, talented instructors lead sessions that cover climbs, poses, and more spins than a laundromat filled with pinwheels. The studio recruits decorated dancers to teach many of its classes, including Sasja Lee, 2014 National Aerial Pole Art Champion, 2014 Queen Mary Champion, and 2013 California Pole Dance Champion; and Brynn Route, 2014 Pole World News Up and Coming Artist and 2013 California Pole Dance Championship 3rd Place and Most Flexible winner. The dance location was featured on an episode of the Lifetime show, Dance Moms and was considered for a place for the show participants to practice their routines. Evolve Dance Studio has also appeared on A&E's Storage Wars, WeTV's Marriage Bootcamp, and TV One's R&B Divas.