The massage therapist uses precise and gentle rolling hand movements to stretch the fascia and release the tension in the restrictive area
About This Deal
- Terra F., WA #84863
- Misty Dawn C., WA #MA 00014648
- Evolve Massage and Bodyworks, #MA60644252
- Bowen therapy involves gently stretching the fascia—the soft connective tissue that covers muscles and organs—to promote pain relief and stimulate the flow of water throughout the body.
Need To Know
About Evolve Massage and Bodyworks
Licensed massage therapists Terra and Misty from Evolve Massage and Bodyworks act as guiding pillars for clients on their wellness journey by helping them properly care for their bodies. With years of experience in the industry, they can swiftly recognize and address a variety of different issues related to a sedentary lifestyle and lack of physical ability. Here are a few things to consider from their service menu:
- Integrated Bowen Therapy: Designed to help with acute and chronic pain, this type of bodywork focuses on connective tissue (fascia) that surrounds the muscles, bones, nerves, and organs of the body.
- Prenatal Massage: Massage therapy tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women that helps fight backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches, and edema. Specially-designed massage tables, cushions, and side-lying postures are used to avoid putting too much pressure on the abdomen.
- Evolve Body Balance: Combining elements of myoskeletal alignment, Bowen therapy, and myofascial release, the treatment focuses on restoring pain-free movement by balancing different parts of the body.