All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 25, 2017
· Reviewed June 29, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of vegan soul food for two
- $24 for $40 worth of vegan soul food for four
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Evolve Vegan Restaurant
Evolve Vegan Restaurant sits just a few steps from the Takoma Park Metro station, but its comfort food transports diners farther south. But it does so in a rather unexpected way, as the chefs re-create soul-food favorites without a single animal product or byproduct, giving vegans and vegetarians a taste of what they've been missing. Read on to be tempted by their vegan southern cuisine:
- Sides: Try the mac 'n' cheese smothered in the eatery's signature vegan cheese, classic collard greens, fresh kale drizzled with sweet maple dressing, or the ratatouille's blend of eggplant, peppers, and squash.
- Sandwiches: Savor grilled barbecue tempeh topped with lettuce, tomato, and spicy vegan mayo on a toasted sub roll, or opt for a seaweed-wrapped, oven-fried soy-fish sandwich.
- Entrees: Chick-un options abound, including the crisp, battered, southern fried chicken with homemade barbecue sauce or sweet mustard and braised chick-un drumettes.
- Desserts: Finish off meals on a sweet note with slices of decadent german chocolate cake or rich cheesecake.
- Drinks: In addition to classic cocktails, there are a few libations with Evolve's twist, such as The Cedar Crossing, a long island iced tea featuring the housemade Tropical Paradise smoothie.
The drinks are:
The relief joint-pineapple, mango, turmeric, coconut, chia seeds, lime, and black pepper.
Green Power- Kale Apple, lemon, and ginger.
Vegetable juice- beets, carrots, apples, and ginger.
Carrot Juice-freshly pressed carrot juice.
Citrus Detox- Oranges, grapefruit, maple syrup.