Sometimes you need to get out in the open air, especially if your job is to hide in a ventilation duct and blow on people. Take a breather with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- C$39 for seven weeks of youth beach volleyball on Mondays from 4:30–6 p.m., June 23–August 11 (C$130 value)
- C$39 for seven weeks of youth beach volleyball on Tuesdays from 4:30–6 p.m., June 24–August 12 (C$130 value)
- C$39 for seven weeks of youth beach volleyball on Sundays from 12–1:30 p.m. or 1:30–3 p.m., June 29–August 17 (C$130 value)
- C$99 for one full week of summer camp, July 28–August 1 (C$210 value)
- C$99 for one full week of summer camp, August 11–15 (C$210 value)
- C$99 for one full week of summer camp, July 21–25 (C$210 value)
The seven week-long beach volleyball program teaches participants the fundamentals of the game. During week-long volleyball camps, experienced coaches lead fun drills designed to improve students' skills. One-week camps are held from 9 a.m.–12 p.m. daily.
EVP stands for "Elite Volleyball Players," and that's exactly what the organization helps individuals become. It does so by pairing championship-winning coaches with aspiring players of all skill levels in both indoor and beach settings, where the experts instill fundamental skills including serving, passing, and blocking. During summer months, youth camps pair exercises with lessons on teamwork and crafting fully functional volleyballs out of popsicle sticks. And EVP doesn't just provide recreation for teens—adults can participate in tournaments and pick-up games as well.