Choose from Five Options
- C$19 for a Standard Microsoft Excel training course for one (C$250 value)
- C$19 for an Advanced Microsoft Excel training course for one (C$250 value)
- C$29 for a Standard and Advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for one (C$500 value)
- C$249 for a Standard and Advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for 10 (C$5,000 value)
- C$49 for an Ultimate Bundle, including Standard and Advanced Excel, Business Analysis, and Pivot Table training for one (C$809 value)
Microsoft Excel training courses—available for both Mac and PC users for all versions including 2013—provide students with 24/7 access for 12 months after activation. Before and after tests inform students of their progress during the business-focused units, which include text-based articles, practice spreadsheets, video tutorials, and downloadable model templates. Students receive certificates of completion for tests and the course, which are accredited by CPD UK. Excel and Business Analysis courses include an initial diagnostic to personalize learning based on existing knowledge.
The standard course consists of 38 units and includes basic navigation, lookup functions, and pivot tables to get users up to Excel proficiency in PC versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Mac 2011. Across 20 units and 136 tutorial videos, the advanced course allows proficient users to fully master a range of Visual Basic for Applications functions, macros, and sparklines in PC Excel versions 2007, 2010, and 2013.
Excel with Business
With more than 700,000 users throughout the world, Excel with Business has developed courses with an emphasis on high-quality training for business or pleasure, with courses in Excel, Project Management, Web-Design, Accounting and Bookkeeping, and various languages. Users work through a combination of videos, text, and practice exercises to become experts in different areas. Online tests begin and end courses to allow users to measure their proficiency, and course diagnostics are used in business courses to pinpoint areas for improvement. At any time, users can generate a certificate showing how much of the course you've completed.