All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 24, 2018
· June 13, 2018
· April 9, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an ultimate Microsoft Office course bundle ($999 value)
- $349 for an ultimate Microsoft Office course bundle for 10 people ($9,990 value)
Whether you are analyzing data in Excel, creating the perfect presentation in PowerPoint or making use of the many functions SharePoint offers, this seven course bundle will help you become an expert and increase your productivity in the most time-efficient and practical way.
- Basic to advanced Excel formulas (SUM, IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH)
- PivotTables, PowerPivots, Macros and VBA
- Managing Outlook emails effectively. Using automation to save time
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint that will impress and amaze
- Getting the most out of Word. Including mail-merge, formatting, automation and customisation
- Organising, managing and searching in SharePoint
- Advanced Excel
- Effective Outlook
Courses are accessible 24/7 online and include a CPD accredited certificate on completion.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by the expiration date on your voucher; membership expires 12 months from activation date. Online only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excel with Business
The training experts at Excel with Business are obsessed with providing high-quality Excel training that is relevant to business. They are so obsessed, in fact, that they developed a patented algorithm that helps students get to the most important part of each comprehensive, video-led Excel course. They've provided over one million students with personalized training, and have even added new Excel courses such as Advanced, VBA, and PivotTables. In addition to Excel, they offer other Microsoft courses and a mini-MBA.