What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Four-course accounting online bundle ($1,049 total value)
- Finance for Non-finance Professionals ($250 value)
- Accounting & Bookkeeping ($299 value)
- Basic Management Accounting Course ($250 value)
- Business & Everyday Math Course ($250 value)
Whether you are interested in becoming an Accountant or Bookkeeper or simply want to understand more about the numbers at your business, this course bundle will teach you the basics of accounting and bookkeeping through to more advanced topics including management practices and interpreting financial data.
- What accounting can do for your business
- To manage your accounts, track sales and reconcile your payments
- How to understand and use financial statements, including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- How to understand payroll cycles
- To identify employee types and associated government regulations
- Getting a grip on your accounting presents business owners and staff with an enormously powerful set of information and tools with which to make critical decisions that protect, improve, expand and even revolutionize the business.
- Finance for Non-finance Professionals
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Basic Management Accounting Course
- Business & Everyday Math Course
Courses are accessible 24/7 online and include a CPD accredited certificate on completion.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; membership expires 12 months from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excel with Business
The training experts at Excel with Business are obsessed with providing high-quality Excel training that is relevant to business. They are so obsessed, in fact, that they developed a patented algorithm that helps students get to the most important part of each comprehensive, video-led Excel course. They've provided over one million students with personalized training, and have even added new Excel courses such as Advanced, VBA, and PivotTables. In addition to Excel, they offer other Microsoft courses and a mini-MBA.