All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 4 days ago
· June 24, 2018
· June 13, 2018
What You'll Get
$49 for a Business Analysis course ($250 value)
- 12 months of unlimited access
- 18 comprehensive units covering scenario comparison, Excel toolbox, chart making, and business-data collection
- Over 20 hours of learning material
- 60 downloadable spreadsheet models that can be adapted for students’ work
- Teaches valuable skills in collecting, analyzing, forecasting, and presenting financial data
- Prepares students for financial and business analyst positions
- Ideal for those in finance, planning, or business owners and professionals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Must redeem by expiration date on your Groupon; lesson access ends 12 months from redemption date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excel with Business
The training experts at Excel with Business are obsessed with providing high-quality Excel training that is relevant to business. They are so obsessed, in fact, that they developed a patented algorithm that helps students get to the most important part of each comprehensive, video-led Excel course. They've provided over one million students with personalized training, and have even added new Excel courses such as Advanced, VBA, and PivotTables. In addition to Excel, they offer other Microsoft courses and a mini-MBA.