What You'll Get
$29 for a social-media marketing course ($258 value)
- 12 months of unlimited access to the Facebook marketing course and the Twitter marketing course
- The Facebook course’s 18 units cover such topics as audience size and type, creating a weekly routine, and data analysis
- Includes training on how to launch and run a successful paid Facebook marketing campaign
- The Twitter course’s 18 units cover such topics as content strategy, account creation, and small-business case studies
- In both courses, learn how to reach new customers at a low cost and engage with client base
- Average completion time: 5 hours (Facebook course) and 12 hours (Twitter course)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excel with Business
With more than 700,000 users throughout the world, Excel with Business has developed courses with an emphasis on high-quality training for business or pleasure, with courses in Excel, Project Management, Web-Design, Accounting and Bookkeeping, and various languages. Users work through a combination of videos, text, and practice exercises to become experts in different areas. Online tests begin and end courses to allow users to measure their proficiency, and course diagnostics are used in business courses to pinpoint areas for improvement. At any time, users can generate a certificate showing how much of the course you've completed.