Choose from Five Options
- Online standard Microsoft Excel training course for one ($199 value)
- Online advanced Microsoft Excel training course for one ($199 value)
- Online standard and advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for one ($398 value)
- Online Ultimate Excel bundle for one ($636 value)
- Online standard and advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for 10 ($3,980 value)
Microsoft Excel is an essential part of modern business. Learn how to unlock everything from the basics to more complex formulas, macros, VBA and super functions.
- Basic through to Advanced level Excel techniques.
- The most popular Excel formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF.
- Analysing complex data in Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Power Pivots.
- How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity.
- How superpower functions can solve complex problems
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques in Excel.
Perfect for beginners through to data and financial analysts, with 160 videos, practice exercises and downloadable spreadsheets you will be able to use the most hard to grasp Excel functions in no time.
- Excel Versions: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016/365 PC, 2011 & 2016 Mac
- Advanced Excel available in Versions: 2007/2010, 2013 and 2016/365 PC
Courses are accessible 24/7 online and include a CPD accredited certificate on completion.
Excel with Business
With more than 700,000 users throughout the world, Excel with Business has developed courses with an emphasis on high-quality training for business or pleasure, with courses in Excel, Project Management, Web-Design, Accounting and Bookkeeping, and various languages. Users work through a combination of videos, text, and practice exercises to become experts in different areas. Online tests begin and end courses to allow users to measure their proficiency, and course diagnostics are used in business courses to pinpoint areas for improvement. At any time, users can generate a certificate showing how much of the course you've completed.