All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 24, 2018
· June 13, 2018
· April 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- Online standard Microsoft Excel training course for one ($199 value)
- Online advanced Microsoft Excel training course for one ($199 value)
- Online standard and advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for one ($398 value)
- Online Ultimate Excel bundle for one ($636 value)
- Online standard and advanced Microsoft Excel training course bundle for 10 ($3,980 value)
Microsoft Excel is an essential part of modern business. Learn how to unlock everything from the basics to more complex formulas, macros, VBA and super functions.
- Basic through to Advanced level Excel techniques.
- The most popular Excel formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF.
- Analysing complex data in Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Power Pivots.
- How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity.
- How superpower functions can solve complex problems
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques in Excel.
Perfect for beginners through to data and financial analysts, with 160 videos, practice exercises and downloadable spreadsheets you will be able to use the most hard to grasp Excel functions in no time.
- Excel Versions: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016/365 PC, 2011 & 2016 Mac
- Advanced Excel available in Versions: 2007/2010, 2013 and 2016/365 PC
Courses are accessible 24/7 online and include a CPD accredited certificate on completion.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must provide own software; course does not include Microsoft Excel software. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; courses expire 12-months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excel with Business
The training experts at Excel with Business are obsessed with providing high-quality Excel training that is relevant to business. They are so obsessed, in fact, that they developed a patented algorithm that helps students get to the most important part of each comprehensive, video-led Excel course. They've provided over one million students with personalized training, and have even added new Excel courses such as Advanced, VBA, and PivotTables. In addition to Excel, they offer other Microsoft courses and a mini-MBA.