Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with today’s Groupon to ExcelLase. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments for a small body area (up to an $800 value).
- For $249, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments for a medium body area (up to a $1,273 value).
- For $349, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments for a large body area (up to a $2,297.60 value).
- For $499, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-large body area (up to a $3,193.60 value).
- For $999, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments for the entire body (a $15,993.60 value).
Treatments must be used on the same area and must be scheduled 6-8 weeks apart. For a list of the treatment areas, click here.
Members of American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, licensed physician Ruth Wind and ExcelLase’s team of technicians prunes unwanted body hair during noninvasive hair-removal treatments powered by a Cynosure Apogee Elite laser. Technicians take aims at furry body areas, scaring away melanin in the hair follicles with beams of light and Frankenstein-shaped shadow puppets. Depending on the size of the area, the sessions will last between 15 minutes and 90 minutes. ExcelLase recommends 4–6 treatments to account for delayed hair-growth cycles and buildups of leftover sweater lint. Browse the FAQs for more information.
Though ExcelLase sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
With so many laser-based treatments available, ExcelLase has solutions for virtually any cosmetic issue. After about eight treatments, the center's signature hair-removal service leaves skin soft and smooth—permanently. But that's just the start of what the team here can do. CoolSculpting treatments use nonsurgical contouring treatments to remove or shrink bulges and love handles and Fraxel laser skin resurfacing can minimize lines and combat acne scars. Then there's laser tattoo removal for all ink colors and skin types, whether you're regretting an old band tattoo or you recently dumped Bob for Rob.
614 W Peace St.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27605Get Directions