Choose Between Two Options
- $44 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart and two warm-up bags of range balls ($86 value)
- $88 for 18 holes of golf for four with carts and four warm-up bags of range balls ($172 value)
Excelsior Springs Golf Course
The emerald grounds at Excelsior Springs Golf Course are seeped in history, showcasing some features that date back much earlier than the course's founding in 1915. On hole No.15—called "Oasis"—players tee off next to a monument marking the site of the Battle of Fredricksburg, fought in 1862, and an original log cabin built in 1825 still stands to remind golfers of the hearty settlers who once crossed the Mississippi in horse-drawn golf carts. When the course first opened, it was a 36-hole complex, but yet another major American event, the Great Depression, saw its reduction to the 18 holes that exist today.
Today, players continue to fire upon Zoysia fairways and storm the small greens as they make their way around the 18-hole course. Par 5s in hole No. 9, "Fairacre," and the behemoth, 593-yard No. 18, "Sunset," close out each side, presenting high hurdles for golfers before they head into the clubhouse and give clubs time to nap.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,603 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 123 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
93% of 28 customers
“Course was in great shape and in a beautiful setting. We will definitely return.”
“Nice course fairways nicely mowed greens in great shape I will play there again.”
“Nice course, well maintained.”