Experienced beauticians perform facial treatments and microdermabrasion aiming to improve skin appearance and texture
What You'll Get
- Benefits of customized facials: by definition, positive outcomes of customized facial vary, as the choice of ingredients used is determined after making a proper diagnosis of problems affecting negatively condition of the skin
- Common problems that can be treated include acne, rosacea, redness, and signs of an aging process such as fine lines or wrinkles
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.