Golf-club names can be deceiving, as woods tend to be made of titanium, irons are mostly forged from steel or graphite, and wedges seldom contain enough cheese to be edible. Explore your golf bag’s hidden secrets with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a golf package for two (up to a $128 value)
- $109 for a golf package for four (up to a $256 value)<p>
Each golfer receives the following:
- One round of 18-hole golf (up to a $40 value per person)
- Cart rental for the group (an $18 value per person)
- One large bucket of driving range balls (a $6 value per person)<p>
Exeter Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Exeter Country Club
Originally sculpted into the New Hampshire countryside in 1889, Exeter Country Club's nine-hole course stretches across 2,801 yards for a par 35 layout. Wreathed by waterways flowing south from the Great Bay, the course cools off clubbers and hot-tempered carts with seaside breezes that waft across the greens. Though consisting mostly of straight-ahead fairways, the course forces players to adjust at the fifth hole, a 365-yard par 4 where golfers must bend drives around a dramatic 90-degree dogleg left obscured by dense tree lines. Exeter Country Club's on-site restaurant, Grill on the Hill, awaits at the end of the ninth green, serving up a menu of American fare to quench appetites after a day of dedicated pin-hunting and scorecard falsification.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 35 course
- Length of 2,801 yards from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from the farthest tees
- Link to scorecard
87% of 171 customers recommend
“GREAT friendly staff-simple course-nice greens-very nice setting-good bar”
“Good value and the greens were in very good condition.”
“Always a great place good people nice course !”