Like adding an exponent to a speed-limit sign, sports cars make it easier to drive fast. Accelerate with today’s Groupon to Exotic Car Share in Palatine. Choose between the following options:
- For $295, you get a one-day introductory exotic-car experience, valid for up to 150 miles of travel (a $730 value).
- For $495, you get a two-day introductory exotic-car experience, valid for up to 250 miles of travel (a $1,210 value).<p>
Each experience includes:
* One-hour vehicle orientation
* Indoor storage of personal vehicle during driving experience
* Prepaid Illinois I-Pass
* Five-year membership to Exotic Car Share
* A full tank of gas that customers are not required to refill before returning
The minimum age for drivers is 30, though drivers ages 25–30 may be eligible pending results from the initial member screening. A $1.50/mile extra fee will apply for additional miles driven beyond the 150 or 250 purchased.
Exotic Car Share’s fleet of luxury rides puts horsepower in the hands of amateur speed fiends. After choosing a vehicle, drivers learn the ins and outs of its features during a thorough orientation, admiring the 436-horsepower engine of a bright-yellow 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport or the way a 450-horsepower blue Dodge Viper GTS Coupe catches the sunlight when it U-turns. Located behind the steering wheel, the six-speed paddle shift of a Ferrari 355 F1 Spider launches the speedometer from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.6 seconds, whereas the classic 1969 Mustang Mach 1 navigates gears with a Hurst shifter and boasts rear-window louvers.
A prepaid I-Pass keeps 150- or 250-mile journeys unobstructed by highway tollbooths, and membership status at Exotic Car Share waives reservation fees for drivers and an additional family member or crime-fighting pet. This Groupon also docks the price of a Curvy Road fractional share—a program that lets drivers “own” luxury cars for a portion of the year—by $495 (fractional shares start at $6,000).