All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 21, 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016
Reviewed June 18, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for a three-lap Ride Along I experience for ages 10+ ($499 value)
- $129 for a five-lap Bucket List I supercar driving experience ($629 value)
- $149 for a Ride Along II six-lap, two-car junior riding experience for ages 10–17 ($649 value)
- $199 for a Bucket List II ten-lap ultimate driving experience with your choice of two cars ($699 value)
See all available tour dates here.
- Top speed: 200 mph
- Horsepower: 493hp@7800 rpm
- Engine: 5-liter V10
- Acceleration: 0–60 in 4.5 seconds
- Top speed: 186 mph
- Horsepower: 483bhp@8500 rpm
- Engine: 4.3-liter V8
- Acceleration: 0–60 in 3.6 seconds
McLaren MP4 12c
- Top speed: 204 mph
- Horsepower: 616bhp@8500 rpm
- Engine: 3.8-liter V8
- Acceleration: 0–60 in 3.25 seconds
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May buy additional vouchers as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Amount paid may be applied to any future event if voucher is not redeemed in Jacksonville by expiration date. Must be 18 and older with valid driver's license to drive cars. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Exotic Garage Promotions
Exotic Garage Promotions helps to bring awareness, prevention, and support to the brain health and wellness community by offering exotic car driving experiences across the country. The Purpose Driven Tour exists to serve the growing needs of people who suffer from brain injury or dysfunction as well as providing support to fund awareness, prevention, and support campaigns.
Team Exotic travels the country to give Motorsports enthusiasts the chance to drive some of the top-performing vehicles in the World, including McLaren, Lamborghini, and Ferrari models. All of their vehicles are equipped with a semi-automatic transmission, which allows drivers of all skill levels to maximize their exotic car experience. All events raise money to support awareness, prevention, and treatment therapies of brain disorders and mental health conditions: ADD/ ADHD, Autism Spectrum, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Brain Injuries, Concussions, and more.