Knowledgeable tour guide provides historic information about the people and places who made Nashville a famous music city
What You'll Get
- “Famous Footsteps” walking tour includes:
- Two-hour guided tour
- Seven blocks of walking
- Information about famous people and historic places that helped make Nashville “Music City”
- Departure time: 10:30 a.m; reservation required
- Departure location: Ernest Tubb Record Shop, 417 Broadway Nashville, 37203
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- $10 for children 12 and under
- Military members are free
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Experience Nashville Tours
Nashville is renown for its famous music studios and world-class musicians who have lived and continue to live there. Tour guide Kaysie Young of Experience Nashville Tours walks groups down some of the city's most historic blocks and shares her extensive knowledge about iconic artists such as Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, Elvis, and more. Her love of country music is what brought Kaysie to this vibrant musical city, and she now delights in the chance to share it with others from around the world.