All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 22, 2017
· April 4, 2017
· April 3, 2017
What You'll Get
- Glass and LCD screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5,s, or 5c
- Glass and LCD screen repair for an iPhone 6
- Glass and LCD screen repair for an iPhone 6 Plus
- Glass and LCD screen repair for an iPhone 6S
- Glass repair for an iPad 2, 3, 4, Air 1, or Mini 1, 2, and 3
- Battery replacement for an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, or 6
iPhone, iPad, and Apple are trademarks owned by Apple, Inc.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. 90-day warranty on all parts and labor. Warranty does not cover physical damage or water damage. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Unfortunately for butterfingers and stumblebums, Apple devices are not yet impervious to damage from drops and falls. Luckily, there's Experimac, a company that specializes in repairing iPhones, iPads, iMacs, MacBooks, and more. Beyond performing out-of-warranty fixes, its team of experts also helps customers keep up with changes in the world of Apple products. With services like data transfers, iCloud setup, and PC-to-Mac migration, it takes care of the finer details of hardware upgrades, and even facilitates those upgrades by selling and trading pre-owned devices.