- iPhone 5, 5C, or 5S Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6 Plus Screen Replacement
- iPad 1, 2, 3, or 4 Glass Replacement
- iPad Air 1 or iPad Mini 1 or 2 Glass Replacement
- $75 worth of glass repair
Unfortunately for butterfingers and stumblebums, Apple devices are not yet impervious to damage from drops and falls. Luckily, there's Experimac, a company that specializes in repairing iPhones, iPads, iMacs, MacBooks, and more. Beyond performing out-of-warranty fixes, its team of experts also helps customers keep up with changes in the world of Apple products. With services like data transfers, iCloud setup, and PC-to-Mac migration, it takes care of the finer details of hardware upgrades, and even facilitates those upgrades by selling and trading pre-owned devices.