Skilled technicians repair cracked and broken Apple screens for a slew of popular iPhone and iPad models
About This Deal
- Glass and LCD Screen Repair for an iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c
- Glass and LCD Screen Repair for an iPhone 6
- Glass and LCD Screen Repair for an iPhone 6 Plus
- Glass and LCD Screen Repair for an iPhone 6s
- Glass and LCD Screen Repair for an iPhone 6s Plus
- Glass-Only Screen Repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4
- Glass-Only Screen Repair for an iPad Mini 1 or Mini 2
iPhone, iPad, and Apple are trademarks owned by Apple, Inc.
Need To Know
Like many successful companies, Experimac started out of a garage. Founder Jim Muir turned his hobby and passion for electronics into a viable business venture, opening the first retail location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 2012. To keep up with the store’s rapid growth, Jim added his four sons to the team, and later opened a second location in Boynton Beach, Florida. Soon after, Jim partnered with Ray Titus at United Franchise Group, a leader in the franchise industry, and by August of 2014, they had developed a plan to take the company worldwide.
Every Experimac store is locally owned and operated, which means their original vision of establishing long-lasting relationships and providing quality customer service will never be diluted, no matter how many locations may open. Experimac is a one-of-a-kind concept. They specialize in offering quality, pre-owned Apple products and accessories, making repairs, taking trade-ins, and providing system updates. Experimac offers quality products at low prices, and they back it up with their Experisure 90-day warranty.