Skilled technicians repair cracked and broken Apple screens for a slew of popular iPhone and iPad models
What You'll Get
- Type of repair:
- Glass repairs fix the outer layer of the screen only, the most commonly damaged part. If the glass cracks, the device will still be usable.
- LCD repairs fix the touch screen display. If this part breaks, a black discoloration will spread across the screen.
- Be sure to confirm which device you have before purchasing the voucher
Experimac North Tampa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All employees are following CDC protocol, practicing social distancing and minimizing handshaking; staff members that feel unwell are asked to remain home.
In addition to the company’s regular cleaning procedures, the staff has instituted additional cleaning and disinfecting of the space at frequent intervals throughout the day (including wiping down all common surfaces such as tables, door handles, etc.)
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Experimac North Tampa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Experimac North Tampa
Unfortunately for butterfingers and stumblebums, Apple devices are not yet impervious to damage from drops and falls. Luckily, there's Experimac, a company that specializes in repairing iPhones, iPads, iMacs, MacBooks, and more. Beyond performing out-of-warranty fixes, its team of experts also helps customers keep up with changes in the world of Apple products. With services like data transfers, iCloud setup, and PC-to-Mac migration, it takes care of the finer details of hardware upgrades, and even facilitates those upgrades by selling and trading pre-owned devices.