All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49.00 Value for iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c Screen / LDC Repair
- $59.00 Value for iPhone 6 Screen / LCD Repair
- $65.00 Value for iPhone 6 plus Screen / LCD Repair
- $69.00 Value for iPhone 6s Screen / LCD Repair
- $79.00 Value for iPhone 6s Plus Screen / LCD Repair
- $55.00 Value for iPad 2, 3, and 4 Screen Repair
- $65.00 Value for iPad Mini 1 and 2 Screen Repairs
- $55.00 Value for iPad Air 1 Screen Repair
- $99.00 Value for iPhone 7 Screen / LCD Repair
- $109.00 Value for iPhone 7 Plus Screen / LCD Repair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment suggested. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service is provided. Sales tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Like many successful companies, Experimac started out of a garage. Founder Jim Muir turned his hobby and passion for electronics into a viable business venture, opening the first retail location in West Palm Beach, Florida in 2012. To keep up with the store’s rapid growth, Jim added his four sons to the team, and later opened a second location in Boynton Beach, Florida. Soon after, Jim partnered with Ray Titus at United Franchise Group, a leader in the franchise industry, and by August of 2014, they had developed a plan to take the company worldwide.
Every Experimac store is locally owned and operated, which means their original vision of establishing long-lasting relationships and providing quality customer service will never be diluted, no matter how many locations may open. Experimac is a one-of-a-kind concept. They specialize in offering quality, pre-owned Apple products and accessories, making repairs, taking trade-ins, and providing system updates. Experimac offers quality products at low prices, and they back it up with their Experisure 90-day warranty.