Technicians inspect the exterior of the property and identify potential areas of concern and quantity of damage
About This Deal
- Service area: valid only for Kane and Dupage counties (within 25 miles of zip code 60187)
- Restrictions on roof type or roof/house size: valid for reasonably accessible roofs.
- Inspections include:
- roof examination: access condition, identification of concerns and quantity of damage (if any), inspection for insurable damage.
- basic caulking of exposed nails and flashing
- Siding, gutter, and window inspection:
- evaluation of siding material and identification of condition, damage, and areas of concern
- gutter system inspection for proper drainage and effectiveness
- windows inspection and identification of areas of concern
- Attic inspection evaluates current ventilation system and insulation levels
- If necessary, maintenance suggestions will be provided
Need To Know
About Expert Roofing
The roof is one of the most important parts of every building, and Expert Roofing technicians know this. That is why they strive to meet all the roofing needs with services ranging from 24/7 emergency repairs to restoration for both residential and commercial areas. They believe in hard work, integrity, and respecting the client. Their goal is to keep each roof they work on is left in good condition, ensuring the customers' safety.