No experience delivers the natural beauty and adrenaline rush of ziplining through a forest, except maybe getting fired from a cannon through a landscape painting. Feel the rush with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for an eXplorer canopy tour for two, valid Sunday–Friday (a $150 value)
- $149 for an eXplorer canopy tour for four, valid Sunday–Friday (a $300 value)
- $199 for an eXplorer canopy tour for six, valid Sunday–Friday (a $450 value)
- $249 for an eXplorer canopy tour for eight, valid Sunday–Friday (a $600 value)
- $75 for an eXplorer canopy tour for two, valid Saturday (a $150 value)
Outdoor adventurers strap into soaring ziplines for a higher perspective on Brown County's beauty. The comprehensive eXplorer canopy tour includes fast trips down five ziplines and two sky bridges, as well as a rappelling down one tower. Canopy tours last 2–2.5 hours.
eXplore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Sprawling over 500 acres, eXplore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat entertains guests with a swath of old-fashioned adventure in the middle of Indiana. Fourteen ziplines, two sky bridges, and a rappelling tower offer a bird's-eye view of the scenic forest year-round. As zipliners soar back and forth above land and lake, guides lead tours of ATV riders on off-road explorations below. The rhythmic cough of paintball guns echo through the trees as teams compete for dominance on one of 10 scenario fields, some of which feature crashed planes. After a day of fun, visitors retire to the climate controlled cabins or open campgrounds for a night spent in the embrace of Mother Nature.
99% of 178 customers recommend
“Had a great time the staff was great but not sure I would go very often at full price”
“Had a great time with Stu and Roo...great representatives of the company!!”
“Good zips and awesome guides”