Exercisers work to strengthen their bodies during classes including limb-lengthening yoga, interval-style Zumba, and cardio-boosting boxing
About This Deal
- Valid classes for 30-day membership: yoga, zumba, and boxing
- What you need to bring: Yoga classes require participants to bring their own mat, and boxing classes require participants to bring their own gloves.
- Click here to view the weekly schedule
Need To Know
About Express Fitness Studio
There's more than a few pathways to a strong, toned physique. That's why the team at Express Fitness Studio is made up of experienced instructors who each have their own specialty, ranging from intense personal training to restorative yoga. By delivering such a diverse schedule, the trainers help prevent students from getting trapped in the same monotonous workout routine.
- Zumba/Zumba Toning: Set to energetic music, this interval-style workout mixes low- and high-intensity dance moves to torch calories.
- Aqua Boxing: As exercisers slug away at water-filled bags, this workout aims to improve cardio and conditioning, and helps chisel the arms, back, shoulders, and abs.
- The Drill Set Bootcamp: A team-building, total-body workout that includes a cardio warm up, weight training, and free-weight exercises, before finishing with a push-it-to-the-limit drill.
- T.A.G. (Thighs-Abs-Glutes): involves the use of dumbbells, kettle bells, power glide discs, simply fit boards, and fitness balls to tone thighs, flatten abs, and lift the butt
- Candlelit Restorative Yoga: Suitable for all levels, this rejuvenating class involves hands-on adjustments with essential oil therapy to help deepen stretches and postures, as well as relax and reset the body.
- Yin Yoga: A slow-paced style of yoga in which participants hold asanas (postures) for certain periods of time.