· Redeemed January 2, 2017
· Redeemed December 30, 2016
· Redeemed December 20, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a conventional oil change with 20-point inspection ($39 value)
- $35 for a synthetic oil change with 20-point inspection ($69 value)
- $35 for a conventional oil change with 20-point inspection and state safety & emissions test ($65 value)
- $49 for a synthetic oil change with 20-point inspection and state safety & emissions test ($90 value)
- $69 for a synthetic oil change with an alignment, tire rotation, and balance ($175 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Extra fees for additional quarts and specialty filters. Tires cannot be rotated if they are not within safety standards. Front end suspension system must be able to hold alignment. Service performed with client in vehicle; change takes 10 minutes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Express Oil Change & Service Center
Over the course of 34 years, the smiling staff at Express Oil Change & Service Center have learned that customers just want their oil changed fast. Instead of selling extra parts out of an oversize trench coat, staffers work quickly and efficiently to give cars what they crave—quarts of oil in the blink of an eye without an appointment. Each procedure lasts approximately 10 minutes, during which mechanics replace the vehicle's oil and inspect its innards for problems. The process is so quick that customers can even wait inside their own vehicles while it occurs, much like a drive-thru car wash or drive-thru dentist appointment.
Along with quick and efficient oil changes, Express Oil Change & Service Center tends to other automotive needs such as tire rotation and balance, brake inspection and service, fuel-system cleaning, engine diagnostic, and general repair.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?