What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for two 60-minute jump passes ($28 value)
- $44 for six 60-minute jump passes ($84 value)
- $199 for Monster Jump Party for up to 11; valid Tuesday–Friday ($310 value)
Monster Jump Party includes:
• Guest of honor & 10 jumpers included (11 total)
• 1 hour of jump time
• 45 minutes in a private party room
• Personal party attendant
• All party supplies
• Pizzas included (24 slices)
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Party room set up and clean up
• e-vites! Electronic Invitations
• Extreme air t-shirt for the guest of honor
• Pictures from the extreme photo booth
• One pair of air socks for each jumper
• One free pass for future visit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Boardman location. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. For Jump passes, walk-in customers only; subject to availability. Passes may be shared or used by the same person, but must be used in 1 visit. Grip socks required and are an additional $2 per pair. Reservation required for birthday party option. May upgrade party with more jumpers or bigger package for additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Extreme Air Park
At Extreme Air Park, kids and adults unleash while sticking it to gravity. The massive trampoline arena expands the classic backyard staple—literally—by filling the entire floor and even the walls with bounceable surfaces. Read on to see what else the funporium has to offer:
- Shooting hoops: Pounding down a crunchy slam dunk has never been so easy, thanks to four basketball lanes lined with trampolines. Players can get in on a pickup game or pull off their trickiest trick shots in a game of HORSE.
- Dodgeball: Face your gym-class demons with a high-flying version of the classic game that gives you the extra option of leaping over the ball.
- Foam Pits: Daredevils go hog wild with death-defying flips or skate-less triple Salchows thanks to the forgiving foam that cushions their landings.
- Aerobics: Burn calories and jettison pounds during high-intensity workouts that blend the cardio benefits and fun of jumping on a trampoline.
- Parties: Throwing the perfect birthday party is stress-free thanks to planners who take care of everything from sending out e-vites and bringing the pizza to cleaning up one of the three private party rooms when the celebrations end.