Twelve paintball fields stretch across 50 acres and are monitored by refs to ensure safe paintball excursions
What You'll Get
- Play Passes include:
- Entry fee
- Three pack belt
- Unlimited air refills
- Three-Hour Private Game Package for Up to 15 includes:
- Entry fee
- Private game with private judge
- Three hours of playtime
- 15 paintball guns
- 15 goggles
- 15 belts, 3 packs with tubes
- Unlimited air fills
- Where you’ll play: The paintball field is located outdoors in a forest area by the lake.
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- Players can bring their own equipment as long as it meets and follows the facility’s safety guidelines.
- Lockers for belongings available on-site for $5
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
About Extreme Paintball
Jim, the owner and operator of Extreme Paintball, bought his first paintball marker––a Nelspot 007––more than 30 years ago. Shortly after discovering his passion, he toured the country on a National Professional Paintball League team, retiring after 11 years to open Extreme Paintball. Nowadays, Jim and his staff work to introduce new players to his preferred method of paintball: woodsball. Contrasting with bunker-based speedball, woodsball is played in the natural outdoors, such as in the woods or at the bottom of the ocean.
At Extreme Paintball, Jim's three vast courses are designed around different scenarios with thematic obstacles scattered throughout to enhance the experience. The tank course carries the scars of war as crashed planes and the wrecked husks of tanks litter the battlefield, and the Vietnam course is shrouded in the area's densest foliage, finally making use of all the artificial trees populating the region. Jim's team rotates the courses throughout the year to preserve the environment and create an ever-changing battlefield.