All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like religion, economics, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to Extreme Pizza in Long Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a meal for two (up to a $29.90 value). The meal includes:
- One large pizza (up to a $20.95 value)
- Your choice of one large salad (up to an 8.95 value) or two small salads (a $3.95 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get a family meal (up to a $44.40 value). The meal includes:
- One huge pizza (up to a $26.95 value)
- Your choice of one large salad (up to an 8.95 value) or two small salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Your choice of one dozen wings (a $7.95 value) or two orders of Extremely Twisted sticks (a $4.25 value each).
Extreme Pizza’s topping tycoons devise an innovative spread of ingredient combinations, forging distinctive tastes among a lineup of gourmet pizzas, creative salads, and zesty sides. Palates carefully balance the sweet-and-salty notes of the Paia pie, whose canadian bacon, pineapple, and mandarin-orange slices proffer a more flavorful taste of Hawaii than a molten-lava mai tai. Meanwhile, the Asian-inspired Hanoi Fever pie decks out dough with shredded pork soused in spicy hoisin sauce, peanuts, jalapeños, and fresh cilantro, and the Poultry Geist spreads ranch-marinated chicken over a bed of four cheeses sizzling with broccoli, red onions, and fresh sage. Bite-size wings wallow in a choice of four spicy or sweet sauces, and Extremely Twisted sticks imbue bready morsels with two types of cheese beneath oregano and fresh garlic. Otherwise, forks and pocket-sized bulldozers can unearth savory goodies found within a range of herbivorous ingenuities, such as a vegetarian-friendly caesar salad or the Wobbs salad, which nestles smoked bacon, grilled chicken, and sliced tomatoes in a bed of chopped lettuce and gorgonzola cheese.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in or carryout only. Extra fee for additional ingredients. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.