Like religion, economics, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to Extreme Pizza in Long Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a meal for two (up to a $29.90 value). The meal includes:
- One large pizza (up to a $20.95 value)
- Your choice of one large salad (up to an 8.95 value) or two small salads (a $3.95 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get a family meal (up to a $44.40 value). The meal includes:
- One huge pizza (up to a $26.95 value)
- Your choice of one large salad (up to an 8.95 value) or two small salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Your choice of one dozen wings (a $7.95 value) or two orders of Extremely Twisted sticks (a $4.25 value each).
Extreme Pizza’s topping tycoons devise an innovative spread of ingredient combinations, forging distinctive tastes among a lineup of gourmet pizzas, creative salads, and zesty sides. Palates carefully balance the sweet-and-salty notes of the Paia pie, whose canadian bacon, pineapple, and mandarin-orange slices proffer a more flavorful taste of Hawaii than a molten-lava mai tai. Meanwhile, the Asian-inspired Hanoi Fever pie decks out dough with shredded pork soused in spicy hoisin sauce, peanuts, jalapeños, and fresh cilantro, and the Poultry Geist spreads ranch-marinated chicken over a bed of four cheeses sizzling with broccoli, red onions, and fresh sage. Bite-size wings wallow in a choice of four spicy or sweet sauces, and Extremely Twisted sticks imbue bready morsels with two types of cheese beneath oregano and fresh garlic. Otherwise, forks and pocket-sized bulldozers can unearth savory goodies found within a range of herbivorous ingenuities, such as a vegetarian-friendly caesar salad or the Wobbs salad, which nestles smoked bacon, grilled chicken, and sliced tomatoes in a bed of chopped lettuce and gorgonzola cheese.
Downtown Long Beach
21 The Paseo
Long Beach, California 90802