Like a good house, a good pizza accommodates an entire family, can be decorated however you like, and is carpeted with warm, chewy dough. Build a meal from the ground up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $31.85 total value)
- One 14-inch pizza (up to a $16.25 value)
- One dozen chicken wings (a $7.85 value)
- One order of twisted sticks or Pow Pows (up to a $4.25 value)
- Two sodas (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$26 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $53.70 total value)
- One 16-inch pizza (up to a $22.50 value)
- Two dozen chicken wings (a $7.85 value each)
- Two orders of twisted sticks or Pow Pows (up to a $4.25 value each)
- Four sodas (a $1.75 value each)<p>
For both options, diners have their choice of Extreme pizzas, such as the Ragin’ Rooster with barbecue-marinated chicken, red onions, cilantro, cheddar, and mozzarella.<p>
Though Extreme Pizza sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Extreme Pizza is not your run-of-the-mill, ma-and-pa pizza shop. Here, the cooks pile their house-baked crusts with a slew of uncommon combinations, including the ginger-peanut-sauce-marinated chicken strewn across the Kickin’ Chicken pizza, which is also topped with peanuts, green onions, swiss, fontina, mozzarella, and fresh cilantro. The Paia Pie may seem standard with pineapple and Canadian bacon, but the addition of mandarin oranges and its mozzarella-cheddar blend make it more unique than a unicorn with two horns. As an alternative to the pies, freshly baked calzones, creatively loaded salads, monster subs, and chicken wings also populate the menu.