Coincidentally, people began standing up while paddling around the same time people began standing up while playing tennis. Stand tall with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $9 for a one-hour standup-paddleboard rental for one (a $20 value)
- $15 for a one-hour standup-paddleboard rental for two (a $40 value)
- $17 for a one-hour standup-paddleboarding lesson for one (a $35 value)
- $19 for a one-hour windsurfer rental for one (a $40 value)
- $35 for a one-hour windsurfer rental for two (an $80 value)
- $45 for a two-hour beginner windsurfing lesson for one (a $90 value)
For many, the waters off Atlantic City look like an average place to enjoy a day on the beach, but to the instructors of Extreme Windsurfing, it’s one of the best spots for windsurfing, kitesurfing, and standup paddleboarding along the Atlantic coast. Over an expanse of 300,000 acres of water, thermal winds skim over shallows that possess little current, sparse boat traffic, and no Moby Dicks. In this watery playground, Extreme Windsurfing’s instructors—all laying claim to teaching certifications in their areas of expertise—lead lessons that teach riders how to harness the power of the wind and the paddle. Back at the pro shop, gear rentals accommodate experienced sportsmen, and storage lockers give them places to stash valuables. Between outings, a 300-foot deck, snack bar, and beach let guests relax before they head back out.
7079 Black Horse Pike
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08232