Nearsightedness impairs one’s ability to drive, read, and make the crucial distinction between truth serum and chocolate milk. Guard your secrets with today’s Groupon to Eye Health Center of Troy.
$55 for $230 worth of glasses, sunglasses, and eye exams
- Complete eye exams ($80)
- Prescription sunglasses from Serengeti
- Eyeglass selection includes:
- Converse All-Star Nitro frames ($159.36+)
- Shuron Ronsir Zyl frames ($133.40+)
- Armani Exchange frames ($170) with polycarbonate lenses ($110)
- Experienced eye doctors
- Groupon purchasers with a valid glasses prescription can use today’s deal for $230 toward glasses or sunglasses <p>
Eye Health Center of Troy
At Eye Health Center of Troy, licensed and board-certified eye doctors carefully tune peepers for optimal performance with comprehensive eye exams, finely crafted lenses, and fashionable frames. After training as an undergraduate in Lucknow, India, ophthalmologist Pamela Kaw immigrated to the U.S. to focus her studies on optical infections and tend to patients of all ages and visual impairments. Along with fellow eye specialists Tom Feiden and Linda Haughney, Dr. Kaw peeks into soul windows with comprehensive inspections before recommending one of several technologically advanced lens options. After settling on a prescription, doctors assist patients in dressing their pupils with stylish frames and 3-D monocles from designers such as Armani Exchange, Vera Bradley, or Kensie.